Working towards our vision depends on defining a set of realistic and easily achieveable objectives. These five aims are important checkpoints that everyone should consider when important decisions have to be made.
1) To provide a learning environment that educates and develops the independent learning skills and attitudes that build self-confidence and encourage creativity..
2) To achieve consistently outstanding educational results for all our pupils, benchmarking ourselves against the best schools in the world.
3) To ensure that our pupils reach the highest levels of fluency and confidence in their use of the English language.
4) To prepare and equip pupils for employment and the demands of the future in a rapidly changing, dynamic and diverse global environment.
5) To promote and sustain a safe, caring, but challenging culture inside and outside the classroom.